top of page
Birds by the Water


If you are a UK taxpayer you can make your donation worth so much more. simply fill in this form and we can claim 20% extra from HMRC

I want to Gift Aid my current donation and any donations I may make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Knoxwood Wildlife Rescue. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I will notify Knoxwood Wildlife Rescue of any change in my personal circumstances, such as name and address, or that I no longer pay UK Income or Capital Gains tax or I wish to cancel the declaration.

Type of donation

Thanks for submitting your Giftaid form!

Giftaid your donation.

bottom of page